GT Hope Blossoms
FillYourCup Additional Resources
- Contact GT CARE and access emergency resources for mental health and well-being
- Access Thrive@GT, the Georgia Tech Student Wellness Hub!
- Safety concerns? Connect with Georgia Tech Police Department (GTPD)
- US Healthcare and Insurance Videos and Resources
- Concerns about bias, harassment or discrimination? Visit Ethics Point
- Explore academic resources and academic assistance options
- Want to play sports or join a team? Sign-up for an intramural sport
- Stay active. Visit the Campus Recreation Center (CRC)
- Looking for spirituality / religious resources? Connect with campus spiritual organizations
- Learn about gender equity at Georgia Tech. Check out the Women’s Resource Center
- Learn about Georgia Tech’s LGBTQIA community. Check out the LGBTQIA Resource Center
- Looking to experience American culture? Connect with AMIS
- Get involved and make a difference. Connect with the Student Government Association (SGA)
- Art, Theater, Music, Athletics…Oh my! Check out the campus calendar
- Enhance your student experience and life at GT through the Division of Student Life!
- Know what’s happening at Georgia Tech. Check out the Daily Digest
Connect With Us
Subscribe to iBuzz!
iBuzz is a bi-weekly newsletter for Georgia Tech's International Population from the Office of International Education (OIE). It is the main way OIE communicates with students regarding changes in immigration law and policies, important reminders, and upcoming programs. To subscribe or review past issues, please visit our iBuzz page.